Certified Pro Mover
As one of the finest moving companies NYC, we provide you with a seamless relocation experience!
GET A FREE QUOTE
We are a Certified ProMover
A credential you can trust.
AMSA launched a new consumer protection and certification program called ProMover on January 1, 2009. This initiative is designed to fight imposters, known within the industry as “rogue operators,” like never before by giving consumers an easy way to separate reputable, professional movers from con artists out to make a quick buck at their expense. Movage has gone far beyond to meet the expectations of our customers and ProMover program. This is a welcoming change to our industry and make sure to look for a ProMover Logo.
|The ProMover credential verifies that a mover operates according to standards set forth by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and the Surface Transportation Board (STB). It also tells you that a mover subscribes to the AMSA Code of Ethics|
The ProMover credential verifies that a mover operates according to standards set forth by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and the Surface Transportation Board (STB). It also tells you that a mover subscribes to the AMSA Code of Ethics:
- To consistently offer and provide the most efficient and reliable moving and storage services available, while adhering strictly to a policy of truth, honesty, integrity and fairness in all business transactions..
- To consistently strive for improvement in all facets of industry operations and to bind ourselves to the individual and collective effort of seeking and effectuating such improvement.
- To be conscious and considerate of consumer needs and to continually promote the progress, fraternity, education and dignity of our industry so that the public will be better served.
- To promote the elimination of fraud, deceit, misrepresentation and unethical practices within the industry and to engage in formal disciplinary review of any and all members involved in such practices.
- To afford all members and applicants due process in the administration of association affairs, to promote competitive practices and to eliminate unlawful restraint of trade within the industry.
- To maintain the highest concern for the health, welfare and safety of our employees, while recognizing their needs as both human beings and individuals.
- To faithfully fulfill all obligations of membership, including the timely payment of all charges for membership affiliation and services.
- To protect free enterprise in a democratic society and to foster the commercial viability of the small business component of our industry. (AMSA Code of Ethics)
Look for the ProMover logo.
Unfortunately, some in the moving industry do not subscribe to ethical business practices. They may employ deceptive or fraudulent tactics. Before you engage a moving company, check its credentials. The ProMover mark tells you the company has met industry standards for ethical business practices.